About Me

Hey, If you see this post, it's maybe because you would like to become a lawyer one day... well-so am I! 

When I was little, I dreamed about becoming a lot of things. I wanted to be at first a forensic doctor (don't ask me why), a paramedic and a doctor in the army. All of those works were related to the field of medicine except for one that I haven't mentioned yet but you surely have guessed it already. The only job that wasn't related to medicine was a lawyer. Being a lawyer has always been an option and now I feel like it is a necessity. I don't see myself, in the future, doing another job than this one for now.

In the meantime, I am studying Social Science in cegep. I go to Montmorency and it's my second year of cegep and if everything goes well, it should be my last. After the cegep, I'll go directly to university where I will learn how to practice my dream job. My first language is French but I would very much like to attend an English university such as McGill University. That way, I'll perfect my English and I'll be able to work in both language with fluency.

Right now, I am working at a supermarket, it's not the ideal but it's a great job for a full time student. I don't have to work a lot but I still have a little income that helps me buy my things and save money. In my free time, I try to practice my favorite sport, basket-ball.

In High School I was on the school team and this sport has definitely improved my years of high school without a doubt. 

Now you know more about me. Thank you for taking the time to read this. 

See you next post!

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Law Glossary